Best KVS Coaching in Delhi
Best KVS Coaching In Delhi for KVS Recruitment 2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will before long start the internet based application process for the competitors standing by anxiously to fill empty posts. JOB contenders need to guarantee that they meet the total qualification standards referenced in the post and in the wake of confirming apply by presenting the structure. All relevant information/data is given in the post. Actually take a look at the full article underneath:
KVS (Kendriya Vidyalya Sangathan) Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of organization||Kendriya Vidyalya Sangathan|
|Job roles||Teacher (PGT, TGT & PRT)|
|Type of job||Central govt jobs|
|Job placement||Anywhere in India|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Application date||05/12/2022 - 26/12/2022|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of February|
|Selection criteria||Written Exam & Interview|
KVS Vacancy 2023
There will be various openings in KVS schools the country over, as per Kendriya Vidyalaya. The KVS PRT, PGT, and PGT test openings will be distributed on this site when they are delivered. The following are the opening for 2022.
|PGT (Postgraduate Trained Teachers)||1942|
|TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)||3850|
|PRT (Primary Teacher)||4552|
KVS Exam Pattern 2023
The KVS Recruitment 2023 Exam format also depends upon the job position you need to apply for.
KVS PGT and PRT Exam Pattern
The following is the exam pattern for KVS PGT and KVS PRT:
Scheme of Exam for Recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher through LDCE:
The written test is of 180 marks (180 objective type multiple choice questions) carrying 01 mark for each question. The duration of written test will be 180 minutes. Section Name-Nature of Questions
|Part-I: - General awareness & Reasoning
(a) General Awareness & Current Affairs (10 Questions)
(b) Reasoning Ability (10 Questions)
|Part-II: - Perspectives on Education and Leadership
(a) Understanding the Learner- (a)-10 Questions
(b) Understanding Teaching Learning - (b)-10 Questions
|(c) Creating Conducive Learning Environment
(d) School Organization and Leadership
(e) Perspectives in Education
|Part-III: - Subject-Specific Syllabus||120 Questions|
Minimum 40% Marks Would Qualify For Empanelment.
KVS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Prior to applying, Applicant must confirm that they meet the following KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) eligibility requirements:
Any resident of India is qualified to apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS Recruitment 2023. Additionally, he or she must hold an Indian government-approved citizenship document, synch as an AadharCard or Voters ID Card.
KVS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before applying, Aspirant must confirm that they meet the following Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS eligibility requirements:
Any resident of India is eligible to apply for the KVS recruitment 2023 exam. Additionally, he or she must possess an Indian government-approved citizenship document, synch as an Aadhar-Card or Voters ID card.
KVS Age limit
- Music Primary Teacher- up to 30 years
- Primary Teacher- up to 30 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) - up to 35 years
- Librarian- up to 35 years
- Principal- 35 years to 50 years
- Post Graduate Teachers(PGT) - up to 40 years
- VP (Vice Principal)- 35 years to 45 years
- Applicant who fall under the SC/ST or OBC categories will have their age relaxed by 5 years, 3 years, or both (10-years)
- For those working for independent bodies, Legal Bodies, or public area ventures, there will be no age relaxation (PSU).
KVS Educational Qualification
The details are given below:
KVS PGT Educational Qualification
- A master’s degree with at least a 50% grade point average from an accredited university.
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) or an equivalent/ degree from an institution of higher learning.
- Capability to teach both Hindi/English.
KVS TGT Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in the relevant subject(s)/subject combination and overall.
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) or an equivalent degree from an institution of higher learning.
- Pass or sign up for the CBSE CTET Paper-II.
- Teaching media in Hindi and English easily.
KVS Primary Teacher Educational Qualification
- A minimum grade point average of 50% and a two-year elementary education diploma.
- A 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education with at least a 50 % grade point average after 10+2 (or its equivalent) (B.El.Ed.).
- Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50 % of the necessary grade point average and a 2-year Special Education Diploma.
- A bachelor’s in education and a graduation rate of at least 50% (B.Ed).
- Candidates need to have finished the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), which is controlled by the Indian government
KVS Application Form 2023
It is prompted that all candidates submit their applications for the exam only after carefully reviewing the requirements. To take the exam, the Applicant should finish and submit the KVS application form online. To finish up the application for the KVS exam, the Applicant can follow these procedures.
- Visit the KVS website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Then, at that point, click on the landing page(home page), click the KVS PGT, TGT jobs Notification link, and download the PDF document to your gadget/device.Read the complete details of your eligibility.
- Click on the URL link which is given at (https://kvsangathan.nic.in/apply-direct-recruitment-kendriya-vidyalaya-sangathan-1) page to begin the registration process.
- The application form will appear on the screen of your gadget/device.
- Complete the form with every one of the required/necessary details.
- As per the directions in the application form, uploaded all certificates and documents scanned copies, a current photograph, and your signature.
- After applying, you should also pay the significant application charges/fees according to your category.
- For the records, print out the finished application form.
KVS Application Fee
Contenders for different classes should pay different application charges/fees for KVS Recruitment/Enrollment 2023.
- Principal and Vice principal- Rs. 1500/-
- TGTs- Rs. 1000/-
- PGTs- Rs. 1000/-
- PRT and PRT (Music)- Rs. 1000/-
Candidates can utilize or use a Mastercard, Visa, check card, or internet banking to pay the form application fee online.
KVS Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates will be based on performance and scored marks in the following selection rounds:-
- Written Exam (PC Based Test/ OMR Sheet Based Test)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
KVS Salary 2023
The pay scale might change depending on their position. The pay scales for the different posts are listed below and depend on their prior notices.
- Principal- Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
- Vice Principal- 56,100/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)- Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Librarian- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Primary Teacher/ Primary Teacher (Music)- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Assistant (Group-B)- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
There are a few different advantages in the compensation structure like maternity leave with pay for a long time, less work pressure, less managerial work, and a significant spotlight on educating and fabricating major areas of strength for understudies of KVS for the government assistance of society and country. Working Hours depend on 5-6 hours in a day with all the government approved holidays in a year.